We had booked a one bedroom suite (room only - stay three nights, pay two nights offer) which was a bargain for this kind of room in a big city. The 1 BR suite was very spacious and layout and furniture in accordance with pictures I had seen online. The view was good and it was not at all a dark suite that I had read somewhere before. Only negative: There was FAR too little wardrobe space, and no separate walk in closet as on the floor plan at the FS site. We had to keep most of our things in the suitcases. Great bed. Efficient and quiet airconditioning.
We used the family pool on the 20th floor a couple of times. It was small and not very charming. A number of sun loungers and lots of concrete rather than a lush tropical setting that I had expected.
Always very helpful, quick and with good recommendations for restaurants, shops and sightseeing.
Transportation from airport to hotel was not up to the normal FS standard. No meet&greet, not towels and water in car. We complained and were offered a complimentary return transport to make up for the disappointment which we found OK.
Very good oriental brunch with delicious dim sum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore