I loved the stay because of the warmth of the people working at FS Singapore. Although it is within Orchard Road, it still means some walk from the hotel to the main part of where the fun and shopping is! There are 10 of us who stayed at the hotel for 4 nights and everything went on smoothly. The reservation was done online and it was a speedy one. When we arrived, they asked us where we would choose to facilitate the check-in process. We may opt to do it at the room or at the lobby. We rather chose to have it in our room so the rest of us can get some rest since we arrived Singapore at almost midnight. It's also a good suprise that they gave the kids some gifts! And it's charming that they sent each room a box of chocolates as a New Year greetings.
The rooms were clean and great. Since we stayed over for the New Year's eve, we decided not to join the hassle at the Marina Bay for the fireworks show since we have kids with us. But luckily, when midnight came, we were amazed to know that our room actually overlooks the Marina as well (although further) but the fireworks are very clear and visible to us. They also allowed us late check out and it went fine as well. We also had our dollars changed at the hotel and it was fast and they didnt ask too much questions. They also give very good tips for places to see. The concierge are also very warm and are gladly offering help at any time. Overall, i'd love to visit Four Seasons Singapore again! :)
Oh, we got one premier room, which is very roomy and two deluxe rooms. Although their beds are quite smaller than usual, it was compensated by the good things of the hotel! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a quiet, elegant and understated luxury while being in the midst of the shopping and entertainment district of Orchard Road. Our 6000sqm 3rd floor Club houses 2 indoor air-conditioned tennis courts, 2 outdoor tennis courts, a studio, lap pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium and Four Seasons Spa. Also, The Club oversees a family pool that is situated on 20th floor, the rooftop of the Hotel. The Hotel boasts of two award-winning restaurants and a lobby bar; One-Ninety Restaurant, Jiang-Nan Chun and One-Ninety Bar, at the lobby. Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore