First impressions count, so we were immediately positive about this hotel when the bellboy opened the door of our taxi and addressed us by name - how did he do that? This was reinforced when the woman at reception seemed to be appalled that there was a queue of one in front of us to check in and got our details and took us up to our room to check us in there. Not only was there a welcome pack with things to do, but she made sure she got all the information she needed to tailor the hotel's interactions with us according to our needs rather than theirs..
We stayed here for seven nights, and there was a constant sense that the hotel and all its staff wanted us to have en excellent experience, from the restaurant staff through to the pool, spa and foyer staff. What was as important was we felt like they meant it - not just parroting set phrases as we often might feel in US or European hotels.
Our length of stay entitled us to free wifi (otherwise S$10/day) and 10% off hotel food. The room was large and the bathroom luxurious. We were in an Executive Room, which was quiet, with a view down onto Orchard Blvd. There was also free coffee and pastries in the Business Lounge.
Okay, it's expensive, but it was worth it. It would be easy to spend slightly less and get a much lesser experience in Singapore. Only possible downside was it is a little out of the centre of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore