“Fantastic Hotel,First Class Service, Staff and Food”

Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Ranked #6 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
London
“Fantastic Hotel,First Class Service, Staff and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I Stayed for 8 nights recently on business and would highly recommend this Hotel on Orchard Boulevard for location and quality, the staff were all extremely helpful and went beyond the call of duty to make my stay comfortable,safe and enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear gulliver007London,

Thank you for sharing this review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed such a memorable and personalised experience.

For business, or leisure, we certainly hope to welcome you back again the next time your travels take you back here.

Director of Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

My girl friends and I stayed at the Four Seasons for two days. As all Four Seasons, it is well appointed and the staff are friendly and professional. the location is perfect for shopping, eating,sight-seeing, jogging and whatever you want to do. It is close to the hop-on, hop-off bus, very convenient for tourists like us. We have a premier room and is quite roomy after adding an extra bed ( which is very comfortable). I was wondering whether I should have stayed at the Marina Sands Hotel as comparing to FS. After visiting the Marina Sands, I knew I made the right decision too be at the Four Seasons. The lobby of the Marina Sands is full of tourists, groups after groups and hundreds of suitcases. I rather appreciate the elegance and peacefulness of the Four Seasons.
The water tank of our toilet started to leak on the second day, and we were upgrade to a suite immediately so they could send a technician to fix the problem without disturbing us.
If there is any complain, I will say the breakfast at S$45/day and an extra bed at S$80/night are a bit steep.
Also, the single beds in the twin rooms are "single" beds, which are smaller than the double beds we are accustomed to.
I will most definitely stay at this hotel when I am in Singapore again.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor rooms so you will not be looking at the tennis courts. Premier rooms are the wa...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear travelat70,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review or your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor.

The Hotel does indeed have the privilege of being tucked away in the quiet enclave of Orchard Boulevard, yet still just a short stroll away from the golden mile of Orchard Road's shopping and entertainment. It is most heartening to know that you and your friends had an enjoyable time in your home away from home, and I trust that you had managed to get sufficient sight-seeing done with the hop-on/hop-ff bus service too!

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and would like to assure you that we continuously endeavour to work toward improving the overall guest experience for all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit Singapore!

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed here recently on a three day business trip to Singapore. Have been to Singapore several times before but had not used this hotel. Very pleased I decided to stay at the Four Seasons, my room was on the 19th floor and had wonderful views of the city, extremely spacious room with a really wonderful bathroom and very powerful shower. Very clean hotel, very comfortable bed and good air con in the room to keep it at the right temperature.
Staff at the hotel were all fantastic, very helpful, friendly and always smiling. From check in to departure I was really well looked after. I will stay at this hotel on every future trip I make to Singapore. Very sad to leave such a lovely place. I picked a rate which included breakfast and a one way transfer from the airport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Barney70,

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review of your time with us here on TripAdvisor.

To know that we will be your choice of residence during your future visits to Singapore is extremely heartwarming to hear and a great encouragement to all of us at the Hotel.

For business, or leisure, we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Dubai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

During my recent trip to Singapore I opted to stay in Four seasons mainly because of the positive reviews which I read in TA. Overall I had a very pleasant stay and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who is planning to visit Singapore.

Room
I got a room in a higher floor which had a pretty nice view. The Room was quite spacious and had everything which you find in a top-notch Hotel.

Staff
Staff was very attentive and will try their level best to make your stay as pleasant as they can.

Quality of the food was very good. However the price were quite high. But there are many food outlets/ malls within a walking distance from the Hotel, so there are plenty of options.

Location
The Hotel is in a premier location and has many malls/pubs/restaurants close by. If you are planning to visit Singapore and has limited time (like me), this Hotel would be a very good option.

The only issue (minor) I had during my stay was, on the last day some of the wedding guests were staying in a room next to mine and I got up very early in the morning because of the noise. This was not a SERIOUS issue as this happened in the morning , however when you are paying a pretty high fee, you’ll have high expectations and even petty things like this will make a difference.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear shane D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this detailed review of your recent stay with us - we love that you shared your pictures as well!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you faced with the noise in the morning, and we hope to welcome you again to your residence along Orchard Boulevard the next time you return to Singapore.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great hotel, fantastic location and outstanding staff and service.
Our check in was managed very smoothly.
Our room was to a very high standard and the bed was heavenly.
The breakfast was excellent.
My only criticism was no in house movies which did seem strange for a five star hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Les B,

Thank you for writing this review of your stay with us.

I am delighted to know that your experience was such an outstanding one and am sure that our team of staff will be equally thrilled by your compliments for them.

With regard to the in-house movies, there is a selection of movies available upon request at our Concierge desk and we would be happy to assist you with this the next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

My hubby surprised me with a trip to Singapore for my birthday and a chance to hook up with my best friend last October 21-24. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were met & ushered to the front desk for check-in, which took less than 5 minutes. Very efficient service to start with.
We were upgraded to a couple's floor--- it was nice and quiet, overlooking a park.
They do not disturb you until 12 noon to make up the room, unless you request for it to be made up earlier.
There is a turn down service, common with any five or six star hotel property. Little canapes are self-served during tea time. The room was spacious & kept very clean. Housekeeping was also efficient, since I had some requests for additional items. I left a note for them on the desk & at the end of the day, it was there when we got back to the room.
The bathroom was also huge & had complete amenities from L'Occitane.
The hotel location is perfect, close to Orchard Road but far enough from the very busy areas. The place is very tranquil without being drab. The staff were always courteous & very attentive to one's needs but never intruding. I noticed that the hotel security was also very attentive. A plus in a any hotel specially if you are traveling alone. My friend picked us up at the lobby & from the first day, the hotel security was able to identify the make of the car , since he asked us the next day, while we waited in the lobby, if the same car was picking us up. How observant!
Although in general Singapore is a very safe place to be in, this concern is still appreciated. The Changi Airport is about 20-25 minutes drive & by taxi will cost you not more than $25 Singapore dollars to get to the hotel from the airport.
We enjoyed our stay at in Singapore and The FOUR SEASONS Hotel never fails.
Everything was seamless. Nice city break & we can't wait to be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank angelfish22_11
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear angelfish22_11,

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review of your stay with us here on TripAdvisor - to know that we had made it such a memorable one for you means the world to us.

I am absolutely delighted to hear of all the personalised experiences you encountered during your time with us. Our staff take great pride in ensuring that our guests receive exceptional and efficient service at all times, so I am sure they will be most encouraged by your comments.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back again to your residence along Orchard Boulevard the next time you visit Singapore!

Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

very good location very good staff and service
and also a very good country !
i liked singapore !!! it's simply ..... awesome
also the location at orchard street is veeeeeeeeeeeeery good and near everything (shopping, restaurants, metro station .....etc)

Room Tip: couples floor ;)
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear magdi_212,

Thank you for sharing such a candid review of your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your residence along Orchard Boulevard the next time you return to our City In A Garden!