“Excellent!”

Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Ranked #2 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our time at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore was very enjoyable. Staff and service were exemplary - nothing was too much trouble. Great location - only a short distance to Orchard Road. Buffet breakfast was delightful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank D G
AustinWatkins, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear D G,

Thank you for sharing this review of your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to welcoming you home to your residence along Orchard Boulevard the next time you visit Singapore again.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Singapore

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was generally ok. But I don't think this Four Seasons provides the same kind of 5 star service as other Four Seasons.

My parents visited me in SIngapore and they stayed 4 nights at Four Seasons. I stayed with them two nights so we got a fairly big room and ordered roller bed instead of two rooms. Our room had connecting door which we didn't mind. But on last day, it seemed like some wedding guests were staying in next room and they were having a party. They played stereo music really loud, and talked really loud as if there were 10 people screaming at each other. And I could hear all their conversation through the connecting door. We told hotel manager about it and asked them to move the wedding guest to the other room. I told them I understand that they are celebrating their party so it will be nice if they can be at some other room far away from other guests. Hotel manager said they will stuff pillows in between the connecting door to minimize the noise ?! and they will also tell the guest to be quiet. We had to head out for dinner reservation so I couldn't talk to him any longer. When I came back he told me that he will move us to very next room if they make noise again. I told him that my parents are checking out next day. Why would my parents need to move their room for someone else's rude behavior?? And who wants to pack everything and go to another room and unpack then pack again next day for check out? Then he said we can have both rooms. That my parents can just go to another room for sleep and they can leave everything in the room. ??? I don't understand why he wouldn't ask the people who actually made noise to move and asking us to move around. And what kind of 5 star hotel book wedding guest room in the middle of the floor with connecting door room and disturb everyone else around. Only thing I can assume was that he probably didn't want the wedding guest to move their room since they spent lots of money to hold their wedding there.

Other than wedding guest problem, room was big and neat, breakfast was good and also the location was great. Also roller bed is very comfortable which most hotels' isn't. It's almost same as a bed. I would give 4 star if we didn't have problem with the hotel manager.

I also received Spa service and it wasn't bad but I wouldn't say it was great. I received Spa from many different places and didn't feel like the staff at Four Seasons was well experienced for the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lee1306
A_Chahwan, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Lee1306

Thank you for your review posted at TripAdvisor.

I am disappointed to learn that your stay was marred by the noise pollution from the room next door which disturbed your rest and your parents'. My sincere apologies for this and would like to assure you that we take our guests' feedback seriously and will make every effort to make necessary improvements on how we will handle the situation better in the future.

I am on the other hand, delighted to know that you are happy with our room, breakfast, hotel location and the rollaway bed. We thank you once again for your feedback of Four Seasons Hotel Singapore and I hope you will return again soon.

Yours sincerely

Antoine Chahwan
Regional Vice President and

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We loved this hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. My husband left and we all shared a room, no problem. Breakfast buffet missed, have it take away on the way to the airport. They were fantastic. The rooms were a good size and three minutes from Orchard Rd.

My one gripe could be that that the pool lady was a bit over efficient and not that nice to the children - I felt like we were an intrusion on her territory. Food and drinks were expensive with a pool side lunch for three (two meals being kids small ones) and three drinks costing $96 SNG but I am starting to think that's just standard for a five star property.

We loved the rasberries on the breakfast buffet and the beds were super comfortable.

Room Tip: We were right near the lift which was a tiny bit noisy but nothing too bad
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MADSydney
AustinWatkins, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear SoloTraveller11,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us here on TripAdvisor.

While I am delighted to know that you loved our Hotel, I do want to personally apologise for your experience at the poolside. Please be assured that we value your feedback and will share it with our team to ensure that your future experiences with us are seamless and enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

A typical 4 S with an average deal of pay 3 nights...Get one free night as compared to nearby hotels on Orchard at about the same price or, at the Pan Pacific with a great rate if traveling by Singapore Air.
The Hilton hotel seemingly have a much friendlier staff when one has questions in the concierge area since one may cut across the lobby to the Hilton, same hotel owner as 4 S to the Orchard Road which is parallel to the Orchard Blv., 4 S location
The outside staff, Jude from KL was friendlier and went beyond by given me a chilled water as I walked out of the hotel for the first time and across to the Ion Mall bee hive giant looking building for some good foodies at the level 4B
Though I must admit that I was lucky to have shown to my room by a Hungarian Manger who went above and beyond his duty to explain the bare minimum amenities (no slippers, no wifi, no toothpaste/brush, no shaves; no expresso working machine with instant coffee and tea and kettle) working lights inside my room as controlled by a gadget Nxt to my bed to,include curtains, minibar ice supplied in bucket, nice!

I was escorted to much needed quieter looking deluxe room facing the park versus the Boulevard room at same square footage, much Obliged Mr. Zoltan Nyiri

I had confirmed my initial impression of him when I was more awake a few days later after my good nights sleep at the most comfortable hotel's bed throughout my travels!
A great nights sleep was to be had the rest of my trip!!
Location & Foodies:
Once oriented, one cannot go wrong with the 4S, I can chose to take the bridge across to the bus for hop on or hop off bus perhaps? Or, this is the drop off point after the SIA bus ride I had taken across from the Hilton hotel interconnected to the 4 S
Also, one can go to ion mall via the Hilton & to avoid walking outside in the muggy environment and then down to the connecting iOn mall for some ethnic foodies which differs slightly from the much more interesting Chinatown Hawkers food stall where famous Hainan chicken may be had for a mere 3.50$
Coconut in its shell was hard but huge in Chinatown hawkers center are drinkable only and at the ion mall was small &young but can be eaten with the metal spoon if one likes to eat its flesh once the coconut juice is drank..
Fruits such as mango, watermelon, dragon fruit, melon & are about the same price, cut &peeled, and ripened for one or 2 bks,
Enjoy!
Lucky plaza across the street is great exchange rate and bargain souvenirs, whereby, Chinatown is also a good place to stroll and to bargain at a buck or to better rates than that at the lucky plaza.
Lastly,
Thank you trip advisor and I ditto on all of your write ups which I have read and thoroughly considered before making my decisions for my deluxe travel plans @ a bargain,
Cheers!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jbtujuh

Dear jbtujuh,

Thank you for sharing such an insightful and comprehensive review of your stay at our Hotel and of Singapore as a destination. I am sure that like yourself, others would find your tips and suggestions very useful when planning for their vacation in Singapore.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and even found time to explore Orchard Road, Singapore's golden mile of shopping and entertainment, as well as local delicacies at the hawker centre - it must have been quite an experience!

We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels take you back to Singapore!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

From the minute we walked into this hotel until our departure, nothing was too much trouble. Mr. Zoltan Nyiri worked extremely hard to secure us a room combination that would meet the needs of our family. My daughter was celebrating her 20th birthday and the arranged flowers, a cake and special concessions in the spa. Our room was spacious, comfortable and very clean. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were excellent. The staff were extremely accommodating. The breakfast buffet was expensive but good food in Singapore is very expensive since everything has to be imported. The location of the hotel is excellent and after visiting the other five and six star properties in Singapore I was still happy with my choice! The bell staff are probably the most courteous and efficient I have come across.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SWilliams1962

Dear SWilliams1962,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your family's stay with us.

Our staff are our greatest asset and I cannot be more thrilled to know that they had made your family's stay with us such a personalised and memorable one!

I will be sharing your compliments with Zoltan and our Bell Desk team, and am certain that it will be a great encouragement to the team to continue delivering such impeccable service to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming all of you back home again soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

From the moment of our arrival all the management team was very attentive to us and service they produced was impeccable. Suite is very comfortable. Just one thing: breakfast was really overpriced and very poor. As for me I was so impressed with full size olympic size swimming pool in the hotel with a stuff which trying to predict your every wish. Not to mention that everything from towels to freshly squeezed juice was perfect. Fairwell which was organised to us by porters team on our departure was so nice and warm which will be very hard to forget and I am looking forward to be back to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maria T
AustinWatkins, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Maria K,

Thank you for sharing this review here on TripAdvisor.

While I am most heartened to know that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us, I do want to address your comments about breakfast and personally apologise that we fell short of your expectations.

Please be assured that we value all feedback from guests and endeavour to deliver a level of service and quality products that is second to none. I will share your feedback with our team and certainly hope to welcome you back for a renewed experience the next time you return.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Real 5 star luxury hotel!
1. Location is great! just step away from Orchad road shopping malls.
2. easy access to subway, Orchad station just behind the corner.
3. Rooms, what can i say..blow my breath away.
4. staff, everything was so polished, but still genuine and young couple like us get same service like any other businessman in same hotel.
5. nice pool in roof where you can relax after seriously shopping or stay for whole day!

we really recommend this hotel for all who want to have smoothly staying in best grounds, truly 5 stars.

Room Tip: we stayed at deluxe room in the 19th floor and corner, it was very quiet and spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raisa84
AustinWatkins, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Raisa84,

Thank you for such a succinct review of your stay with us.

We can't wait to welcome the both of you back again the next time you visit Singapore!