Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$171
$239
$202
Fullerton Hotel
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$214
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$528
$312
MarinaBaySands
2,125 results
All reviewsorchard roadjiang nan chunone bedroom suiteion mallchinese restaurantluxury hotelroom servicerooftop poolperfect staywonderful hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness trippremier roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastmrt stationfs
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel is in a good location being just walking distance from Orchard MRT station and set among some wonderful foliage. The concierge was very good in helping with a query about a purchase from the children's department in Takashimaya. The decor creates an old world charm (minimalists need not apply) and there is a wonderful study next to the reception which is excellent for reading or just reflecting.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
AustinWatkins, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear AdrianMayChee,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review here on TripAdvisor.

I am so happy to know that we were your home away from home during your recent visit and look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you to Singapore again.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

First stay at the Four Seasons chain in Singapore last week, we stayed in a executive suite the room was a little dated but very clean. The service by far is the best service I have received, the staff went out of there way to make my 5 year old something that wasn't on the in room dining menu and the concierge desk booked all our tickets for universal and the night safari, the door staff were attentive and polite every member of staff we met were genuine, helpful and polite. Looking forward to trying another four seasons hotel.

The Chauhan Family

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear tokyo890,

We LOVE your title and are most delighted to know that your first experience with Four Seasons was with us here in Singapore!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our staff will be most thrilled by your compliments!

We certainly hope that you will have the opportunity to visit the rest of our properties worldwide and should you return to Singapore in the near future, we look forward to welcome you home to your residence along Orchard Boulevard.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Convenient location.

Good rooms and room service. I was on the 14th Floor and the view was excellent. It was also a pool facing room.

The buffet was good. Wide variety of dishes and options.

Over all good experience.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
AustinWatkins, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear savvyrai,

Thank you for sharing this review of your stay with us here on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

we just came back from singapore and stayed at the FS during our 5 day holiday in SG. Check in was easy and the receptionist was very helpful, she also showed us to our room and gave us a map of singapore and suggested romantic things to do (as this stay was for our anniversary), she greeted us a happy anniversary and showed us the anniversary cake and flowers they have prepared for us which was a lovely touch. the room was spacious with a lovely view of the city skyline (as we suggested) we can even see a bit of the marina bay sands which means we can see glimpses of the laser/light show at night. all staff were very helpful and has given us amazing service and always go out of there way to help.

Wifi was not free which is uncommon now in hotels, we have stayed at different hotels around the world from 3 - 5 star ratings and we havent paid for wifi at all. theres 2 wifi prices at the FS, $15 and $25 per day, receptionist suggested the $25 but we only bought the $15 which worked just fine. for the amount that you pay for the room per night, wifi should be free!

we liked the complementary bottled water everyday and apples (by the elevator foyer). hubby like green apples but the green ones are only at the concierge desk and red ones are the ones by the elevator foyer. they should mix green and red apples =)

location was great only a few minutes walk to the ion and other shopping centres.

we enjoyed our stay here but probably next time we are in singapore we might stay in a different area just to try something new.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kbt22
AustinWatkins, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Kbt22,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your special day with us and sharing this detailed review of your recent stay here on TripAdvisor!

We appreciate all feedback from guests, so thank you for listing yours down regarding the internet charges and complimentary fruits around the Hotel.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you back to Singapore - our Couple's Floor would be perfect for your next romantic getaway together!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed here with 3 family members in July. We picked this hotel based on the good reviews on TripAdvisor, and that they were doing a fourth night free promotion.

The hotel is very beautiful and grand, which is pretty much what I expected from a four season hotel. The check-in was smooth and pleasant. Our room was a little more spacious than I expected. The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was nice, but it didn't stand out from any other five star hotel rooms I have stayed in. The internet wasn't cheap and the connection was both unstable and slow. After we complained to the front desk, they were nice enough to install a router in our room which solved any internet problems we had.

I went to the club to use their sauna and steam room facility. The change room area was very clean and nice, but the sauna was out of service the night we went. Nevertheless I felt very relaxed after half an hour in the steam room.

I found the service I received during my stay to be excellent. All the staff members I encountered were not only professional, they were also very friendly and made sure I was enjoying my time with them.

The location of the hotel is really good. it is just a short 5 minute walk from ION orchard and the general shopping area. Yet it is just tucked away enough that you still get your peace and quiet while inside the hotel.

Overall I would say this is a very good hotel. My expectations were quite high and they were definitely met. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Although the next time I go to Singapore I might try out a different hotel just for the sake of trying out something different.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear justinehsu,

We are delighted to receive this review of your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor!

Like yourself, many travellers will be using TripAdvisor as a resource when choosing their accommodation in Singapore, so thank you for sharing as I am certain that your review will be most useful to them in their decision-making as well!

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you had faced with the internet service and am glad to know that all was resolved and you were able to get promptly connected again.

It is most encouraging for all of us at the Hotel to know that we had met the expectations of our guests, so I am sure that our staff will be happy to hear of your compliments for them.

We definitely hope to welcome you back for your next stay in our City In A Garden!