We were allocated a newly-refurbished Executive Suite as part of our two-night wedding package. My traditional parents were pleased to note that even the room number was auspicious. The suite is divided into two sections (living cum dining room) and bedroom. The place was spacious enough for eight of us to have our marriage solemnization ceremony and this included our photographer and videographer moving about the area. My aunt booked a similar suite and we noticed the differences between the old style and the renovated one. I must say, the refurbished one is more well-planned. For a light sleeper like me, it was considerate of the hotel to arrange the upgrading works to be not as noisy as expected and also, to be carried out after late morning.
Concierge was good with security and made sure that my make-up artist, photographer, videographer was able to access my floor. Our parents were escorted up. The bell-hops were very polite and recognized us each day. Same to be said about one of the One-Ninety Restaurant staff. I can’t recall his name but I sure remember his face! He remembered our morning beverages. He’s probably a Captain or Manager etc.
Breakfast is very good at the One-Ninety Restaurant. Even common items such as bacon, sausages, baked beans are displayed on hot plates. A very considerate touch.
If you're looking for an intimate and still first class hotel, look no further. We're really really pleased with our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore