My daughter and I stayed at this glorious hotel for 6 nights while we enjoyed Singapore. If you love classic, opulent, and elegant good taste as far as interiors go, you will not be dissapointed. Service is exceptional, and goes past the word "regular". The staff are smiling, happy and will bend over backwards. The room was spotless after every room service. I lost my credit card while standing at the reception counter in the process of checking out. If this sounds ridiculous, it's amazing how simply things get lost. The staff pulled the entire bench to pieces, including the computer equipment, to find my thin card wedged in an even more thinner space within the computer equipment. A short walk to Orchard Road and train stations, and not right on the busy strip. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who loves classic good taste "traditional opulent hotel feel". We had a breakfast at the hotel and the food and the service was ten out of ten. Yes, it was Australian 5 star prices, but for a girl's trip once in a lifetime to Singapore, why not?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at One-Ninety Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar and Terraza by Javier de las Muelas, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore