The lobby was not showy but very very beautiful. Can't describe the excellence of the service they offered--u have to experience by your own! I've alway lived in Four Seasons "Resorts", and it's my first time to live in Four Seasons "Hotel". I was worried that if the service won't be as good as the resorts, but in fact--it's perfect! It's not the normal five-star hotel-it's rooms and suites are clean and comfortable. The furnishings may not be amazed by you at first, but after a day's using, u will find it useful and elegant. Their Guest Experience Manager-David Red has arranged a very very nice dinner in their "Jiang-Nan Chun Restaurant" for me and my family. He helped us reserve a nice private dining room with some birthday decoration. You can see they are extremely outstanding and make lots of endeavors what the guests ask for. And we reserved a executive suite, and because of the birthday celebration, they gave me an upgrade. Very nice and friendly hotel-compare to Four Seasons Hotels around the world, the price is not expensive at all. It's worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore