The warmest welcome and most friendly staff await your arrival. This hotel is all about service. Our suites were ready on arrival. Very large spacious suites with loads of room a huge bathroom and enormous bed. The view to the back is not exciting however the front view overlooks Orchard Road and the city skyline.
Breakfast is great. The service is exemplary and there is a wide range of quality foods and fruits.
Location is great but I understand that the harbour side is where all the hustle and bustle is. Ion shopping mall is very close by together with loads of other shopping and the MRT metro system which is very clean and safe. The hotel location suited us fine as we were centrally located to the business areas and shopping.
The entrance is not grand, there is no large breath taking foyer. The hotel lacks an atmosphere. There is no free wi-fi which is a shame for the price you pay.The hotel is a little tired but it oozes class.
Concierge are brilliant and very helpful. The doormen are courteous and always offered an umbrella - it always rained in the afternoon.
Great location and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at One-Ninety Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar and Terraza by Javier de las Muelas, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore