5 people are viewing this hotel
$708
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
$708
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$778
Priceline$708
Orbitz.com$778
2,702 results
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun one bedroom suite chinese restaurant luxury hotel room service rooftop pool impeccable service wonderful hotel in room dining premier room f b early check marina bay sands fs concierge ninety
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My parents, my brother and I booked two rooms to spend our Diwali Festival in Singapore this year. We stayed for 3 nights, an executive suite for my parents and a deluxe room for my brother and I. I drove into Singapore and needed parking facilities.. i must say that the parking was spacious and ample space is available. The check in was pretty fast and simple. They showed us to our room. We were in our room in minutes actually. literally. They provided us with Diwali goodies. Very thoughtful and was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was awesome. Service was excellent. Very attentive and swift response to our needs. I have elderly parents with me and they took very good care of them. The hotel housekeeping was very good and prompt to our needs. The bed was very comfy and we had choice of pillows to choose from. The bathroom was very spacious. We loved it. The door man, the concierge was very attentive and very welcoming. I feel that this hotel is ideal for family to have their vacation in singapore. Its not busy and very personalized. its like a home away from home. Location is excellent. Its just a stroll away from orchard road and ION Orchard. Its quiet and you could laze around the hotel lobby without being disturbed. A good place to chill and relax. We had a perfect getaway. Thumbs up..

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Vignesh215
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were looking for a hotel to stay for only 1 night to attend a relative's wedding & visit an ailing relative. We were initially a bit shocked when upon arriving the hotel there was no one to assist us to unload our baggage but luckily a bell boy/parking attendant greeted us upon almost entering the lobby! The check in was easy as our family member had checked in earlier. Upon arrival in the room we were pleasantly surprised at the macaroons & apple juice laid out for my 5 year old son! The hotel staff overall was friendly and helpful. I like the attention to detail especially by their concierge team who seem to be the best part of the hotel. I suffer from a chronic disease & they were constantly helpful with regards to where to eat & even spoke to the waiter at their lounge to allow me to speak to their chef for my special dietary room service order. However sad to note that the particular wait staff wasn't happy to assist & this made me feel quite uncomfortable! I will choose to stay here again for the overall customer service especially the concierge but would not want to deal with the unhappy wait staff but hats of to the chef who called my room to speak to me!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank KLMystic
Reviewed November 11, 2012

A gorgeous hotel...a great locaton. The service was amazing..breakfast everyday was terrific. Dinner at the Cantonese restaurant was fablulous. We loved this hotel and it's location. The Concierge was Amazing!!! He planned all of our daily adventures!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MiamiDalmata
Reviewed November 7, 2012

somewhat typical 4S hotel but more ornate and "less zen" than their other properties I've been to (Istanbul, NY, London, Paris, Bev Hills). The hotel has the magnificent florals as always but the overall feel is more busy that the other properties. Rooms are nice and the service is,as one would expect, impeccable. Of particular note is that this hotel had one of the best concierge desks I've seen in a long time. Not only willing to help and provide information but the two women i consulted with were very knowledgable about the airport, shopping ideas and restaurants. More so than the average concierge at other 5 star properties. I just didn't love the atmosphere as I do other 4S but it is truly a lovely hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I am a member of the Marriott but due to a change in their awards program I search for another hotel. Then I came across a special on the Four Seasons. It was actually the same price as the Marriott. I had not stayed there for 5 years. I was so surprised at the level of service at this hotel compared to others in Singapore. It was like going to a different planet. Even the JW Marriott in Hong Kong , which I love, did not match this amazing hotel. Singapore is getting very expensive however it is worth the experience to pay alittle more for this fantastic hotel, also at a very good location. On check out day they brought me a cup of tea right after the wake up call. WOW

• Trip type: Traveled solo