“Fine”

Ranked #79 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Hong Kong, China
“Fine”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a good clean, standard business hotel. Well located if you are traveling on business - there are probably better locations if you are traveling for pleasure. I would stay here again if I make another trip to Singapore.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I booked a reservation through my company's online travel site but didn't realize it was non-refundable even though I canceled two weeks in advance. The hotel won't allow for any credit for future use which I think is very greedy since, they had the chance to re-sell the room.

I'm not asking for a refund but the hotel gave many excuses on why they couldn't do anything but charge me the entire cost of the 4 nights which I never used. I'm very dis-appointed in the hotel since, I was willing to try their hotel which I don't recommend anyone based on their lack of customer service.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel, very very bad customer service!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I travel a lot across SEA and especially SG, I would like to say that the experience I had at M Hotel, SG was exceptional. I stayed at M Hotel few times and I have to admit that the customer service there has been fantastic every time. Every need and comfort is taken care to the minute detail from basic amenities in room to wonderful service at Club lounge. The welcoming reception and warm greetings of the entire staff makes you feel at home. The place has an aura of comfort surrounding it. The pool, gym, restaurants are absolutely relaxing. I would strongly recommend this hotel, which is the best value for money in Singapore.

Room Tip: Please stick to the non-smoking floors (if you are not a smoker).
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was only there for one night, but the hotel was well located from my perspective. I stayed on the executive floor, on the same level as the lounge. As the Hotel is surrounded generally by taller buildings do not expect to have stunning view out of your window.

The Executive floor room was reasonably big and lots of power points. Bed was queen sized which surprised me. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Get as high a floor as you can to make the most of limited views
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sydney
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this hotel - good clean rooms of a reasonable size. Good room service and restaurant. Helpful friendly staff - not so much the front desk but more the concierge and the staff generally. My only complaint was that the wifi was a bit slow. I would still recommend this as a very reasonable comfortable place to stay in SG especially for the business traveller.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Located in the business district this hotel is just what you expect from a business hotel. There is no "wow" factor but the staff are helpful, there are good facilities and everything works. The room has plenty of power points for laptops, phones etc. It was clean and we slept comfortably.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 28, 2013

A great location would probably be the best thing going for it. I stayed here for a couple of weeks when I first came to Singapore, and we now put up a lot of our consultant flying in at this hotel (however, we are increasingly choosing the new Park Royal behind our office)

That being said, they have tendency to charge last minute extras.

Plus service seems slow.

So, I would say if you are here for only a few days, on business travel (meaning your company is paying for your travel), and want a place near CBD, then this hotel is fine.

For folks on vacation/personal travel, there are many other options at similar prices.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business