Stayed at the Copthorne King's for a transit stop in January 2014. Had previously advised the hotel that I would be arriving at 2pm. After arriving at 2:45pm I was advised there would be a "20 minute delay" before my Superior King Room was available, as it was being cleaned. After a wait of 1 hour 40 minutes in the lobby I was finally given the room key.
The Superior Room was underwhelming. Small and not well cleaned: a wet, dirty towel, hair and empty shampoo bottles in the bath, empty candy wrappers next to the bed and the smell of cigarettes in a "non-smoking" room. The bed was uncomfortably firm and concierge service to make a dinner reservation abominable. Never have I experienced such a lack of service ethos at any hotel in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore