Just stayed here for 12 nights on business. The hotel provided all the necessary amenities. The laundry service was timely, in by 7 a.m., back same day by 6 p.m. Breakfast was ample, and good selection for westerners. Short walk to the riverfront restaurants. My room was cleaned everyday, with fresh water bottles. WiFi was free of charge throughout my visit. They also have a good happy hour, 2 for 1 drinks from 3-8 pm, which if you know Singapore, drinks are a premium! My room carpet was due for replacement in my opinion, but that was really the only indication or wear and tear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore