Raffles Hotel Singapore
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
$254
$172
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$529
$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
4,299 results
All reviewstiffin roombilliard roomcourtyard suitemonkey nutsfamous long barwriters barthe palm courtpeanut shells on the floorcourtyard barhigh teapersonal butlerbucket listbutler servicecolonial stylemain buildingrooftop poolmarina bay sands
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We arrived in Singapore 1:30 inthe morning was was greeted by freindly smiling faces. Our suite was wonderful and then we were brought a drink on the house to celbrate our arrival. The service was amazing the suite just wonderful. If you are looking for a great bathroom for two people to share they have it. I am a bath tub person and the tub was not small. The bed and bedding was big and comfy. I do not hesitate recommending that you stay there. Except if you come for the Grand Prix be prepared to have noise from the street and functions in the courtyard, so I did have to call and complain when it was early in the morning.

Room Tip: Away from the main courtyard, as they have functions there.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Pierre J, General Manager at Raffles Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for your positive review and your appreciation of our service and the extra size bathtub. I am sorry to hear that the noise of the Formula 1 disturbed your stay - indeed our hotel is very close to the track and we had a lot of special events at the hotel that weekend.

The entire team at Raffles Hotel Singapore looks forward to having you with us again.

Pierre Jochem,
General Manager Raffles Hotel Singapore & Regional Vice President, Operations, Asia Pacific, Raffles Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stopped over in Singapore to break the journey on a trip back from Australia to the UK. As we had never been to Singapore before, we decided to splash out and stay at Raffles.
She is not called the Grande Dame for nothing. Pure old style charm and character! Unfortunately the service did not quite match up to the elegance and atmosphere but for a taste of how things used to be, it is definitely worth a visit. The Museum is a must-see and it is fun just to wonder around the hotel soaking up the ambience. People appear to come in from the street just to gawp!!
We were somewhat disappointed by the famous Long Bar. The night we went, the band was not very good and very loud and the general decor was a bit tired.
However do not be put off by the slight negatives in this review. Raffles is an awesome place and well worth a visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank worldtravellergirl64
Pierre J, General Manager at Raffles Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Many thanks for your feedback and your appreciation of the hotel. I am sorry that the service and the Long Bar were not corresponding to your expectations. In case you come back for another visit, feel free to try one of the other restaurants or bars - the famous Singapore Sling is served in all of them.

I look forward to welcoming you again at the Grande Dame of Singapore,

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at raffle during our brief stay in Singapore. The staff and service were friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed being welcomed by staff who remembered your name and what you did.

One of the best five star hotels we have stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank NandMCanberra

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for posting your review, I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. Being a historic Grand Hotel, we focus a lot on personalised service and strive to make our guests travel back in time to a bygone era.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed here for a special celebration occasion. What can we say apart from it being probably the best hotel we have ever visited. From limousine pick-up in the vintage car from the airport, complete with flags, to arrival with personal butler on check-in, the staff somehow remember your name at all times. Dinner lovely, great attention to detail and lovely room (Ava Gardner suite).
The only very slight disappointment was with the Singapore Slings - romantically had envisioned the waiter mixing this up for us personally, instead we see the jugs overflowing like beer... however - still tasted divine and while in Singapore... :)

Room Tip: Choose a suite if you can - lovely
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AReview80

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for your review and your appreciation of our service. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in the only Personality Suite named after a lady. As we are a Grand Hotel, we only have suites, all of them consisting of a parlour, a bedroom and a bathroom.

I hope you had a memorable time to celebrate your special event, we look forward to having you again with us at the next occasion.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Lovely old grande dame hotel caringly maintained. I stayed in the Rudyard Kipling suite, which is on a courtyard off the main building. The room was delightful and comfortable and was a throwback to days gone by in Singapore. I was worried that it would be somewhat threadbare based on some of the negative reviews, but instead I found my room to be elegant, charming and I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was there. Sure the TV set is old. But that's the point. Furnishings were traditional and in excellent condition. The bathroom was delightful. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was the best I had in a number of Singapore hotels. Moreover, the Sunday brunch is simply a culinary work of art and not to be missed (albeit pricey). I visited the long bar and the staff there gave me a birthday cake when they found out it was my birthday (try the reinvented Singapore sling along side the traditional one and stagger out...). Spa is on the small side and, although ok, with a few small touches it could be more relaxing and tranquil. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Although cozy, it's a large hotel. Rooms are unique, so it's difficult to make general statements. Food offerings are excellent, so there is little incentive to dine off the property.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank windance

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review with so many pictures. I am glad to hear you enjoyed traveling back in time in one of our Personality Suites. We only have 12 of this room category and they are all named after people who stayed several times at our hotel and sometimes even got inspiration for their work here.

The Sunday brunch is indeed a lavish culinary experience, I have shared your positive comments with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you again.