Lowest prices for your stay
$200
$201
ZenHotels.com
$193
Hotels.com$200
Trip.com$201
eDreams$201
8,231 results
All reviews prego north tower alligator pear opposite raffles raffles city mall marina bay nespresso machine excellent location the executive lounge food court mrt station rain shower central location in room dining deluxe room an upgrade business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Great location, can reach things walking. Right across the street from Raffles and Suntech convention center. I liked the Spa and room service breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2010

My first Stay at Fairmont Singapore. i got a great deal through http://www.jagoantravel.com/. Checkin was fast and we believed we were ugraded by the kind-lady (forgot her name) to a deluxe room in the South Tower (with a great view of Marina Bay sands and CBD). The room is perfect for us and the bathroom is my favorite; they have the white glasses all over the place and gave a trendy look. currently, it is my favorite hotel in Singapore (vs Conrad, Marriott and Hilton Singapore). We will be back again.

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2010

After reading lots of good comment about the hotel, I really have high expectation about the hotel. However when we arrived at the hotel, there is not even a single bell boy to help us unload the luggage(this is min standard for any 4 to 5 star hotel), I only see staff busy directing traffic after a major function that night.
It takes about 15mins to check in, to me it is long because there is practically no other guest there except us and the lady keep walking in and out of the back room to access files and bags......
We were greeted by really unfriendly staff when we asked for pillow. He surely had a bad day. Well, I know it wasn't too nice to ask for things when it is about midnight. Luckily, we found out that the "real" housekeeping staff are all very friendly. Operator service is a disaster. Most of the time, there is no one to pick up the call. I need to call about 3 times for each service request.
The bed is of really good quality, however we are not used to soft bed at all. It is like we are floating in the sea whole night. The room is big and with a sizable balcony and nice view. I did request for a newly renovated room but judging from the carpet, I think it is not.

HHHmmm, I hope that the management will try their best to improve on their service. More friendly, helpful staff that wear a smile and learn to greet the hotel guest despite of where we are from and what we wear. Afterall, we are the "hotel guest".

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank CoconutHeadHongKong
Reviewed October 11, 2010

good position opposite raffles. short walk down to suntec centre where you can get the city tour hop on hop off bus. good sized rooms with great bathroom. ours had a pool view which looked towards the new sands resort. two restaurants for breakfast, both very good. above a large shopping centre which housed many restaurants so very handy if you didnt want to wander too far. all in all a great choice for both location and amenities.

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2010

This was a stop off on the way home from oz, and we loved it! All the staff were fantastic,the rooms were perfect and spotless.The only drawback was the noise at night as they were getting ready for the grand prix!, also the breakfast(was included in the price) was excellent.

Date of stay: August 2010