Location of this hotel was excellent with MRT at your doorstep and Chinatown and Clarke Quay just a few minutes away. Our trip however was overshadowed by a really nasty smell from the 2nd floor room. We compalined to the front desk but did not get any response at all. Housekeeping however aired the room but the odor returned a few hours later. The room overall was fine although the carpet was stained and the room and hallway outside looked tired and in need of a renovation. To be fair to the hotel, service was good and as it was our wedding aniversary, the hotel sent a beautiful cake to our room one evening which was a very nice gesture. As we only stayed 3 nights, we did not complained any further and moved to Park Hotel Clarke Quay for the duration of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore