In the city where hotels are super expensive, Swissotel was a good choice for us.
Location was great. Right opposite Clarke Quay. Hotel has two pools - one for kids and one for adults (which not many people used?). The main pool has a small waterslide which kids seem to enjoy a lot.
Our hotel didn't include breakfast and wifi wasn't included (so we just went to Starbucks opposite!)
Our room was small and little dated, it had no view but comfortable.
It wasnt anything to write home about and we would look for something different next time. But it wasn't bad at all and if the price is right, we will be happy to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore