This is a great hotel within easy walking distance of all the main attractions (Raffles, Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay). It has a wonderful pool to help you cool down and the breakfast selection is enormous. Rooms were a good size with very comfortable beds and large very clean bathrooms. Try not to get a room at the back of the hotel though as when we visited, there was building going on somewhere in the area and we were kept awake with lorries reversing. Just check this has been resolved when you check-in as it's a great hotel worth staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore