A typical old American/European style hotel. Rooms are big for its location. Great location if you want to party hard at Clarke quay. Bang on the Quay! Metro station is easily accessible which is a huge plus, close to Orchard road too. Food is decent. The rooms badly need up gradation, they are clean but look quite old. Doesn't have health faucet which should be a norm in Asian countries. Rooms facing the road are quite noisy. This is another drawback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore