I stayed at the Swissotel Merchant Court in July 13 for 7 nights with my husabnd and 2 children (12 and 16years). We had a lovely stay and didn't want to leave. The staff were all warm and friendly especially Gordon on the check-in desk and the young lady who greeted us for breakfast each morning (unfortunately I have forgotten her name). The rooms were clean and the breakfast was exceptional with so much selection. There was any type of breakfast you could think of. The hotel is in a fantastic location. The MRT is across the road and there are so many restaurants and fast food chains right at your doorstep along Clark Quay. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone from families, couples to executives. My only criticism could be that the beds were too firm for my liking, but that could be personal preference. The lovely staff, excellent service and great location far outweigh a firm bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore