This hotel faces Clarke Quay, which makes it a great location for eating out at night and going for a ride in a bumboat. It is also a short distance from Clarke Quay metro stop, which is only one stop away from Orchard Road. We unfortunately could not get a room with a view of the river, but were happy with our room facing in with a view of palm trees. The room was large, clean, comfy, quiet and cool. Downside: the feather and down doona is far too hot for Singapore's climate. We ended up removing the doona and sleeping only with the cover on Staff very attentive and helpful. Breakfast room is huge with a large selection to suit all nationalites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Fairmont Hotels so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore