We have been staying at the Merchant Court Hotel for many years (from shortly after it opened) and we love it. The staff are friendly and efficient for what is basically a hotel for business or transit stop overs. It has great facilities and is in a great location. There is a large varied selection of food available for breakfast. Clarke Quay with a multitude of restaurants is a short walk across the bridge, there is an MRT stop right next door (the only way to travel in SIngapore), and it is close to Chinatown (easy walk or one MRT stop). It has a warm feeling to it unlike for example the Mandarin and Novotel where we have stayed previously that were very sterile. We will be staying there again in November this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Fairmont Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore