Why include breakfast? Well, although the hotel is located in a great spot for night action, we found it quite difficult to source brekky! :) Like most Asian cities, nothing really gets going until around 10am, including food outlets. So you're pretty much stuck until then for breakfast options (besides Starbucks and Toast at the adjacent mall).
The hotel itself? Small rooms, but recently renovated and well-designed. So compact yet cute sums it up. No complaints here! Service was also fantastic, with all staff knowledgeable and helpful. I had down that it was my birthday during our stay at the hotel and we were surprised with a cake! Yummo!!
At first we LOVED the location (being able to go out at night at Clark/Boat Quay was fab) but we ended up going to a lot of places on the green MRT line - which involved a few switches etc. In hindsight, we would have been better off at the other Swissotel... but there's always gotta be a reason to go back to Singapore, right?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore