Stayed here for 4 nights while my little family saw Singapore for the first time. Here are my 2 cents:
- Definitely its location, we can get to most popular location eg Santosa, Merlion etc in less than 10-15 mins on a cab.
- MRT just under the hotel. Cabs are never in short at the Taxi stand
- Matrix is rather hard ... need to get use to. But once you get used to you can rest really well after touring Singapore with my little family for a whole day!
- Pearlyn Ng, the duty manager, she is super super helpful and more importantly has the RIGHT attitude and heart to help customers
- Staff service in general is rather average. The concierge staff is not helpful (dont even smile when they greeted us) and we are lucky to have Peralyn saved our holiday!
- No free WiFi... come on I thought we are in the internet age.. a lot of the guest scambled in the Starbuck to get free WiFi... not good enough. The internet is S$30 per nightMore
- Free Wifi