The service at the Swissotel at Stanford was impeccable from every staff member we encountered. The hotel is in a great location only 5 mins walk through an air conditioned shopping centre to the City Hall MRT station.
Our room was on the 46th floor with a spectacular view of the Harbour, Marina Bay Sands, the Singapore flyer etc. The room was large & well appointed.
The bars and restaurant on the 70th floor and above have great views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore