I was scouting for a hotel for our staycation (27 Dec - 29 Dec 2012) to celebrate both my husband's and eldest daughters birthday. I came across this awesome deal on the company's website - SGD$450 for 2-nights stay.
Prior to the day, I touched base with Thomas, Manager for Room Service to make arrangements for in-room dining to celebrate my husband's birthday. Thomas offered a complimentary birthday cake and even asked what should be written on the cake.
Checked in early as I wanted to get things prepared for a private lunch with my husband in the room. I called for room service and within 45minutes the food arrived together with the complimentary cake. I was actually just expecting a slice or just a tiny cake but it turned out to be a whole cake. Lovely surprise indeed!
I am truly impressed with the service rendered by the 2 room service staff - the staff who brought in the food and the staff who cleared the tray from our room. The staff who took my order could have been more patient though.
I was even more surpised when the cot that I have requested came with clean mattress with bumpers included and even a baby toiletries kit. Most hotels would have just provided the mattress and the cot. My 4-months old girl slept through the night even though this is her first night sleep away from home!
On a side note, the Doubles Room that I have requested for isn't really 2 Queen-size beds. It's just slightly wider than the Twin bed. I would say it's comfy enough for my husband and I.
We had the room on the 37th floor, facing the Marina Bay Sands and the view is just spectacular!
Overall, it was a lovely experience! And for the price I paid, made it even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore