I stayed with my family from 8th - 12th December 2012. We booked a classic room with no view (we asked for the cheapest anyway). The room is on the 7th floor, it's spacious but need refurbishment. I dont dare to let my children sat on the floor coz the carpet looked yellow-ish although I believed it's clean. Anyway, our housekeepers from 9th and 10th are excellent! (please thank them for me if someone from the stamford is reading my review) THey noticed we have small children (3yo and 1yo) because we left their 2nd pairs of shoes in the room, They provided us with 4 bottles of water which I really appreciate. I have a 1yo baby girl so I make sure she didnt get sick during our trip by drinking tap water eventhough I knew tap water in Singapore is safe for drinking but still.. as a mother I want everything the best for my children :) We got 4 towels, 4 face towels, four sets of everything.. Thanks God we didnt have to share wet towels!!!! :D :D :D but then on the 11th, after a full day trip we went back to our room... everything was in set of two again :( well.. couldnt be bothered to call housekeeping for extras at 10pm coz we're leaving the next day anyway...
btw, on the 11th morning the lamp hood from outside the bathroom fell off the ceiling as we were going out in the morning so I called the receptionist and they sent someone to fix it but we didnt wait, we just went out after someone arrived.
Oh.. and I love ur toothbrush...so soft! :) i luv the bed, the pillows, the amenities in the room and the TWG teabags! (i never loved so many things in a hotel room!) :D :D :D maybe next time we visit again we will book for the more expensive room.. haha.. PS: i left a gold ring in the safe box :( oh well.. my own mistake..
PS: is there anyway u can have ur own pool instead of sharing with the fairmont? coz the pool was crowded!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore