from arrival to check out this hotel was brilliant. Room was fairly average but the view from the 62nd floor was amazing. We were there for New Years so we were spoilt with the view of the fireworks at midnight too. the restaurants are all in the shopping centre the the hotel is part of but its not a problem.
The staff were extremely attentive, perhaps a bit too much when trying to get over new years celebrations with 5 knocks from room services at the door in one day!! But that was our fault not theirs.
Food was lovely in the Cafe Swiss, we had the NYE buffet lunch. Coffee was amazing from the little place next to the main escaltors into the food court.
All in all we just weren't there long enough, we will be back and will stay longer. The only thing that bugged us was the wait for the lifts. Being high up with the spectacular views meant you were always waiting for a lift down but to be honest this really is the only grumble I have and not really sure its worth mentioning. The views more than made up for the lift wait.
The rooms weren't flash or anything, but they were clean and new and the quality of the bed linen and even the bathroom floor mat were exceptional. comfortable beds too.
Spa was nice touch and my husband loved the sauna and steam room, using it every day and night.
The location is perfect, right opposite the marina bay and raffles, just a 3 minute walk over the bridge to the science museum and mall. perfect location for seeing Singapore and about 20 mins taxi from airport which cost 17SD off peak and 23 peak time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore