Was my first visit in Simgapore. A friend of mine recommended the hotel. I was not sure, because of the size of the hotel- I don't like if hotels are too big. But it was a very pleasant stay: quick check in, got an upgrade to a corner room ( junior suite ) in 59th floor, amazing view, very good bed and good service. WLAN was free, breakfast very good. Hotel is together with Fairmont in one complex, with a lot of shopping and food Courts. You have to wait at elevators in rush hour. Location ist top, MRT around the corner. All in all good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore