Since writing a review of this hotel last year, we have stayed again, this time on the 51st level and again we are very impressed with the service, cleanliness and also the fabulous view. Thank you for giving us a room on the 51st level overlooking the harbour. It was fabulous. The airconditioning worked magnificently, the room was spacious, clean and my camera was kept very busy.
There are lots of hotels around Singapore, but this one just seems to be in the right spot to everything, plus everyone is so professionally pleasant. We will stay there again next time as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Fairmont Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore