$411
$254
$236
$210
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$149
$131
$327
$234
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

$290
$714
$531
MarinaBaySands
8,663 results
All reviewscafe swisstallest hotelharbour viewcity hall mrt stationshopping mallgrand roommarina bay sandshigh floorexcellent locationfood courtan upgradeconvenient locationexecutive roombusiness tripbusiness hotelbuffet breakfastearly check
Reviewed February 12, 2008

Very happy with Swissotel. Beautiful and clean. Breakfast buffet was expensive, but good. Attached to Raffles shopping mall.
convenient to MRT. Within walking distance to Boat Quay where there are lots of choices for dinner along the river.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pc1029
Reviewed February 11, 2008

This was my second stay at the Stamford. the first was more than seven years years ago. I was a bit nervous at some of the recent reviews about how it had gone down hill, but since the other members of my traveling party were staying there it made sense to go with the flow.

The public areas have changed some but seemed quite modern and clean to me. The rooms are also comfortable and clean; sheets were changed every day. i left some small change (<.50 SGP) in a pocket when i sent my clothes for laundry and the change was promptly placed in Lost and Found for me to retrieve. I don't tend to use staff (front desk, concierge) that much, but when i did talk to staff they were unerringly polite and helpful.

For American visitors be aware that coffee in the room means an electric water kettle and instant coffee. i ended up getting coffee from room service each morning and could charge to the company so it wasn't too much of an issue.

The location of this hotel is excellent; it is central to all city activities and the shopping is great. There is a large mall under the hotel and you can walk between the Raffles Mall, CityLink Mall, and Suntec mall without going outside (it it's raining or too hot).

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank wuhsinman
Reviewed February 7, 2008

We stayed at The Stamford for 2 nights in early January 2008. We were using the Singapore Airlines Stopover program which includes the hotel, shuttle to and from the airport plus a number of other options.
We arrived at about 8 AM after an 18+ hour flight from Los Angeles. We were hoping for an early check-in. The hotel would attempt to have a room ready by 10 AM, and while we waited we were offered a semiprivate lounge.
The very nice room was ready by 10 AM which made us very happy. The staff at the reception desk was most helpful in getting us settled.
The hotel is located downtown, close to the Raffles Hotel plus a short walk to the metro.
One of the options with the Singapore Airlines Stopover package is the free use of the SIA Hop On bus. A convienent stop is between the Stamford and Raffles hotels
Great stay.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank UofAPhil
Reviewed February 6, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel on 5 occasions over the last 3 years on business and I love it. I can still recall my first visit and the staggering view I saw when I entered by room looking out over the Padang to Clarke Quay, Supreme Court and the Business District. I have shared it with you all.

Ausust 2007 I took my family on holiday. I have stayed at the Hilton Singapore but now I would not stay anywhere else in Singapore. The location is unbeatable next to Raffles Hotel, Chijmes and Sunteq Shopping Centre. The rooms are big, luxurious and immaculately clean. The views from every room are amazing and the private balconies really do allow you to soak up the city of Singapore. Every room I have stayed in has been huge and we had 2 adults and 2 children in one room when we stayed in August and there are not to many options for family rooms in Singapore hotels.

Hints & tips: Upgrade to Executive room it's not much more but give you access the Executive lounge and it does make the differents when you finish a days work and then wander up for a Tiger Beer or two. Try the breakfast by the pool. Yes, it's an additonal cost but nice to do when you stay.

The Night Club - Asia Bar at the top of the hotel gives you a great view over Singapore at night. Also there is a quiet bar next to it you can sit look out over Fort Canning and Orchard Road.

I really am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank Sfran10536
Reviewed February 4, 2008

What can I say - this hotel is one by which all hotels should be measured. I have stayed here 4 different times over the past 10 years and would not stay anywhere else in Singapore. The location is unbeatable, the service is typically Singapore-efficient (best in the world), rooms are luxurious and immaculately clean. The views from every room are amazing and the private balconies really do allow you to soak up the real Singapore. Every room I have stayed in has been huge (compared to European standards) and there is nothing the staff will not do for you, from supplying international adaptors to chatting with you to pass the time whilst you wait for your airport transfer. I just love this place. The shopping mall below has EVERYTHING you could want in beautiful airconditioning surroundings - this place is perfect. I always look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo