I've stayed in this hotel twice in December and it was an absolute pleasure.
A fairly large hotel, but with a personalized touch to it. The service throughout the hotel in all the different areas was excellent. All the staff are very accommodating as you would expect from a hotel of this caliber.
The rooms are attended to twice a day with fresh fruits being brought in each time.
We were upgraded to a Premier Harbour room. The views from the room...Wow! The view at night is especially spectacular. The room size is very good, with a small office area provided.
Room facilities also excellent as expected, with all the usual suspects being in the room. The room lighting controls are a neat touch, as well as a privacy button which is respected by the hotel staff. There was also a DVD player in the room, which was useful.
The bathroom is also superb, with a very modern shower system. It is separated from the room with a glass panel, so one can see straight out of the bathroom onto the amazing views from the room. Of course if privacy is required, then there are blinds on the bathroom side of the glass panel.
This glass panel enlarges the size of the room and gives the room a nice feel.
The business centre is very well equipped and once again, excellent service is provided. The Internet access at the business centre is very expensive compared to any local Internet cafe. However when I used it for less than 10 minutes to check my email, they didn't charge the costs to my room.
To sum up, an amazing hotel from the moment you walk in to the reception area. Highly recommended and one of the best 5* hotels I've stayed in to date!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental