i love Mandarin Oriental but this one in SG is not so good as the others I stayed in other countries. 1st day, the hand tower was forgotten to change by housekeeping, and in 2nd day the room was not cleaned till 6 pm. but anyway, the whole holiday was wonderful in MO, good brunch, nice pool... my baby like their pool very much, the baby pool was very interesting.
in the end, I have to say the night view in Room was soooooo perfect! I think we'll back again in next year vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for five consecutive years (2012 to 2016). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental