My husband and I held our wedding at MO Singapore and stayed in the hotel following the wedding. We requested for harbour view suite and was very kindly given the room after our wedding coordinator, Eve, helped us with the request.
The wedding flow was great thanks the wedding banquet manage Tim and my personal butler the ever bubbly Wan Nee. We were already very impressed with the service by then.
The stay after the wedding was great, the service was impeccable, esp at the pool where the service crew never sit down but are always running around refilling our water, asking if we need face mist/ clean our specs.
The harbour view and ocean view rooms offer stunning views of the city, I love it!
The swimming pool, albeit only on the fifth level, boasts a great view of the city skyline as well. It is so nice to chill at the pool in the cabana or tanning chairs for hours!
The breakfast spread was awesome, though food taste could have been slightly better.
The amenities in the room was great. There was a little hiccup with the shower facilities but the engineer came and fixed the problem after a while.
The only thing that the hotel can improve is perhaps the speed of service to the hotel rooms. We always have to wait at least 5 minutes before the person whom we called for service comes to our room.
Other than that, we love the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for five consecutive years (2012 to 2016). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental