inspite of the very long trip from Damascus to Singapore , and exactly to Mandarin Oriental hotel, it was worth visiting . The hotel is amazing .very luxurious , excellent service , very exciting decorations all over the hotel . creative ideas , I like the elevator in the middle of a pool ,and the very huge tree in the 4th floor it was a very relaxing romantic breakfast among that green huge plants , the mall which is very next to the hotel is also a creative idea.
every thing in Singapore is interesting organized and beautiful , I advise u all to visit The National Orchid garden , and or course one Fullerton , where is the lion , the symbol of Singapore .
I spent a week in Singapore , Mandarin Oriental , and I really wish to revisit it in a very long vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for five consecutive years (2012 to 2016). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental