Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
$340
$238
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$163
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$901
$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$159
$128
$98
$593
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$164
$151
  • Restaurant
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
$410
$387
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$114
Travelocity
6,034 results
All reviewsmarina baycherry gardenmelt cafedolce vitacity suitethe club loungea harbour view roompool staffpool areabreakfast buffetour honeymoonfantastic hotelluxury hotelchinese restaurantlate checkbusiness hotelshopping mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I recently spent 10 days at The Mandarin Oriental to celebrate my recent birthday. I have only praise for the hotel and its staff. We had other guests, including our daughters, join us at different times during our stay , and they were just as pleased as us with hotel and location etc. We had a gorgeous room overlooking the Marina Bay and the hotel pool. What a lovely view it was to wake up to, and equally as stunning by night. I used the pool on more than one occasion and both times the staff were very attentive and welcoming. It was a such a lovely touch when the pool attendant came by our lounges and cleaned our sunglasses and spritzed our face. We never had to wait too long for drinks ordered, and on one occasion we were offered frozen fruit kebabs. We all visited the Axis Bar several times for afternoon tea and also for late night cocktails. The girls were so welcoming and remembered our names which added a nice personal touch. I also visited the Spa more than once and it was the most relaxing experience you could ever want.
We found the location to be ideal with easy access to many different shopping areas. Marina Bay Shopping Centre was well within walking distance and the nightly laser show is not to be missed. All in all, I would thoroughly reccommend this hotel and we are sure to go back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tracy62
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The club rooms are definately worth the money in this hotel. The rooms themselves are not particularly large, nor are the bathrooms, which is our only negative comment. Everything else was perfect. With a harbour view room, the view compensates for the size of the room.

Everything about the service was superb. From check in by Andrew (who continued to look after us wonderfully for the rest of our stay). We had an early morning flight from Paris but, even though we booked in at 7.30 am, our room was ready for us and we were even offered breakfast in the club lounge.

The lounge is the best we have experienced anywhere. Bountiful breakfast with eggs cooked to order. All day cakes, sanwiches, little pies and scones - plus good coffee. And evening drinks and nibbles were outstanding on two of the three nights we were there (bit of a letdown on the second night) - with Cloudy Bay savignon blanc as the standard white wine - yum.

We had one dinner and one lunch at Dolce Vita. Lovely setting by the pool, great service and very good food. The pool itself must be the best setting in Singapore. Full lap lenght for good swimming, lovely cabanas to relax in with fans and music, and great service with cold towels and water and even, on one occassion, an offer to clean our glasses!

We were always welcomed back with great enthusiasm by all the door staff and our bags were packed and ready for us in the back of the car while we relaxed and had one last glass of Cloudy Bay in the lounge before we left. Can't wait to return,

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had a very pleasant stay at the Mandarin Oriental. The hotel is lovely throughout, well maintained and tastefully decorated. The rooms are no exception - both the room itself (and ensuite) are a generous size, comfortable and clean. Wireless internet is included and provided to guests.

Staff are very friendly, professional and helpful. Everything went smoothly from when I checked in (which was around midnight) to check out. The staff kindly offered me a late checkout after I requested to store my luggage on the day of my checkout, after learning that I had an afternoon flight out of Singapore.

Highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SN28_Aus
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Singapore is a really lovely hotel. The staff are always so welcoming and efficient. I chose an Executive Floor Room as the price difference between it and a normal room is definitely worth it. The view from the top floors of the hotel is breathtaking.Breakfast in the Club Floor is such a relaxing experience. The staff are efficient but not intrusive. Afternoon tea is delicious with lots of local sweet treats to choose from. Evening drinks and nibbles are definitely worth it as I often left drinks on my way to dinner feeling rather full....The Club floor staff are extremely helpful in providing tips about what to see and do in Singapore. I was so sad to be leaving the hotel after my two day trip.

Room Tip: It is definitely worth paying a little more to be on the Club floors.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Can't fault the service and cleanliness of the room. The slight drawback is having to wait a few hours past the checkin time for the room. But in all it was perfect. Beautiful hotel, great location and good value for money.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple