Stayed here a week ago and we are itching to go back again everything was fantastic from the moment we arrived with airport pick up (punctual and friendly and informative driver). On arrival to the hotel the staff were incredibly friendly and paid attention to detail.though the club room we booked wasn't available they were very very apologetic and upgraded us.the room was spacious and the decor is best to none and very good quality.
The hotel is very close (walking distance) to the Singapore flyer and the esplanade for good food and theatre.it is also a walking distance to the new and popular marina bay sands,abeit a bit more of a walk. The hotel has very good views of marina bay sands and the science museum,both stunning to look at at night.
I would recommend staying on one of their rooms that gives you a club lounge access as it is worth every penny as you are literally fed 24/7 from breakfast to an extensive afternoon tea and very extensive and yummy dinner snacks(more like proper food to us really), champagne and other drinks all day and once again the most friendly and helpful staff.
Check and check out was fault less and quick in the comfort of the club lounge whilst you enjoy your champagne or wine.
Overall a very good hotel with one of the best service we have received to date from all travels.
Only thing worth mentioning is that it is quite a busy hotel as when we were there there was at least one wedding or function taking place so your lobby is packed with outside guest,so if you looking for a quiet hotel ,might want to avoid at the weekend.
Our experience of mandarin oriental Singapore can be defined as luxury,excellent service with good location served in a non-prententious environment.
But we will definitely be back again and can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Prestigia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental