I had the pleasure of staying at the Mandarin Oriental for Business in January. I was upgraded on arrival and had floor to ceiling views of the Harbour. Conference facilities were excellent and the business lounge service was reasonable.
I had excellent room service and the staff are very pleasant. I wanted to have my hair done for the conference the next day, and the hotel made an appointment for me at the local hair dresser - who was excellent.
Great coffee! Incredible food - try the Salmon with the asparagus and the mango dressing. I had it 3 days in a row as I was working around the clock !!!
I also had lunch in the local restaurant as part of the conference one night. Excellent cuisine from all over the world under one roof. Great service.
The hotel bars are also very attentive when you are with clients. Very quiet, great ambience and you are able to hear each other speak. In fact, we needed to discuss confidential business matters and they organised a table very quiet and discrete. A private conference room was also offered - but they were all fully booked on inspection.
You definitely need to book any conference facilities well in advance.
A truly 5 star hotel. I will definitely be back!
A place I would also bring my husband for a romantic weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental