I was there in Singapore on business and reached a bit early than check in time, i was given my room at 12 noon in spite of telling the reception that i had a meeting at 12:50, so had to super rush and couldn't even have my lunch and all this after a overnight flight from India !
The hotel is nicely located a 5 min walk from Orchard street, 15 min walk from MRT station, and a adjacent mall (Tanglin) which has some shops and grocery stores and a couple of restaurants. The only need of improvement is breakfast, which i thought was the same for all the 5 days that i stayed there, they should add more hot food and also some more variety. Overall otherwise the stay was quite comfortable. BTW they had promised to mail me the copy of bill and they haven't yet. So if they are reading this, please note, room 411.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent