The Regent is a very nice property that;s a Four Seasons but with little Four Seasons' branding to tell you that. My stay was very short so I can only assess the room, room service and the gym, but all were very well done. The room was good sized with a luxurious bathroom featuring high-end bath products from L'Occitane. Great bed, TV and everything else you'd expect from a Four Seasons. Room service was well-presented and very tasty. The gym was very well-equipped for someone who likes weights and machines (me), but only had three treadmills so the aerobics crowd might be a little disappointed. All other service was consistent with what you'd expect at 5 star hotels in Singapore. Definitely worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent