I recently stayed at the Regent Hotel in Singapore. An excellent hotel, most help staff - try their Afternoon Teas! Wonderful!
We are trying out other places for Afternoon Tea and have tried Raffles (as one does), the Fullerton and its' 1920 style decor but so far the Regent is our favourite!
Very comfortable rooms and the Regent Club is worth joining if you are on a business trip - the staff up there couldn't do enough!
I'll be back again for a week soon an look forward to a quiet comfortable peaceful stay in one of their deluxe rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent