“Very comfortable hotel well situated”

Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
Ranked #28 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I recently stayed at the Regent Hotel in Singapore. An excellent hotel, most help staff - try their Afternoon Teas! Wonderful!
We are trying out other places for Afternoon Tea and have tried Raffles (as one does), the Fullerton and its' 1920 style decor but so far the Regent is our favourite!

Very comfortable rooms and the Regent Club is worth joining if you are on a business trip - the staff up there couldn't do enough!
I'll be back again for a week soon an look forward to a quiet comfortable peaceful stay in one of their deluxe rooms.

Room Tip: Book a deluxe room and join the Regent Business Club if you are on a business trip. Ideal for workin...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
RegentSg, Manager at Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Marie-Nairn,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at Regent. We are honored to be compared with such fine establishments as Raffles and Fullerton and to be judged as having the best Afternoon Tea.

Our Regent Club staff looks forward to welcoming you back and to making your next visit as memorable and as comfortable.

There are newer reviews for Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I enjoyed a good stay in Regent Hotel Singapore from 11th Sept 2013 to 15th Sept 2013. It locates near the Orchard Road and yet enjoys the quietness. It is also near to the Botanic Gardens which is a great large garden that you must go.

My home was a deluxe room, which was very comfortable, tidy and roomy. The bed was very comfortable. I like the Loccitane toiletary very much! And I do appreciate the housekeeping, which had done their job at least twice a day to keep my room clean and tidy.

I'd also like to thank the conceiage. They made me very homy by addressing my name, starting from the welcome at the airport. And thanks to them to delay my checkout to 1pm, so that I can have a shower after going to Botanic Gardens and before going to the airport.

I would definitely recommend this to my friends and will consider staying in Regent again when I go to Singapore in the future.

Room Tip: The rooms are generally roomy, tidy and clean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
JeffRednourHotelMgr, Manager at Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear amyfong,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you appreciated your Housekeeping service, bathroom amenities as well as the personalized service at the concierge. We certainly are well situated to enjoy the Botanic Gardens (just a few minutes walk) and I do wish all of our guests would have this opportunity. Thank you for your recommendation and looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited The Regent over the weekend with my family and I must say the service is impeccable. From the moment you arrive n till you leave...all staffs were helpful , attentive and friendly. The rooms arent the biggest around but is very well laid out and comfortable. The toiletries were loccitaine which was great. I will definitely return .

• Stayed: September 2013
RegentSg, Manager at Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

We are delighted to read that your recent visit with the family was memorable and that you are planning to return to Singapore and to Regent.

Your kind words about the impeccable service and our friendly attentive staff have been shared with the team and all look forward to welcoming you back.

Anne Arrowsmith

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is its proximity to the shopping hub - Orchard road. I arrived early morning - much before the check-in time. The staff was too cordial and well groomed. They provided toiletries and helped me get a shower and change etc.
They were proactive enough to call me as they prepared my room while I had gone to take a stroll.
The rooms are well kept and the hotel lobby is beautiful with the old word charm. The conference facilities, the snacks and the service overall was top class.
Being a Muslim, I have had challenges in the past in getting Halal food at some of the hotels. Thankfully, Regent had special Halal lunch for me that was available on request.

Overall, a satisfying experience and a pleasure stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear FoodieFaiz,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. It is nice to hear you appreciated the service upon arrival and the facilities of the hotel in general. I am also glad we were able to accommodate your dietary requirments. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2013

my husband and I were very pleased to become an upgrade when we arrived at regents four seasons in singapore. we enjoyed our stay there very much and it was easy to get on orchard road for many activitys. the Hotel was excellent and the food and all the staff took care of us. i warmly can recomend Regent Four Seasons Singapore

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear SigridL,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Regent Singapore. We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient and our staff caring and accommodating.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Anne Arrowsmith
Director of Marketing

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Loved loved this hotel breakfast was absolutely wounderful buffet with everything wonderful fruited and nuts and the views amazing the elevators glass staff great ,location wounderful , everything was eqsquiset

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jason and Chelsie,

I loved reading you positive and kind words about your recent experience at Regent Singapore.

We are blessed with a wonderful team of like minded people who genuinely do their best to make each and every guest interaction both friendly and meaningful and you words of praise help us know when we get it right.

Thank you both and we do hope that future travel plans will include Regent Singapore.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed at the Regent for a work visit and I chose it for two reasons - (i) it's location which was close to Orchard road and (ii) the fact that it was a Four Seasons hotel.

Location-wise, there is nothing to fault this hotel! Morning walks in the botanical garden were great! And a short 10 minute walk away was Orchard road. There were a couple of small malls and good restaurants around this place, so I could get my vegetarian food without any hassles.

The hotel is aging and it shows. I had a couple of slow service incidents, where my order was forgotten and the next time i got cold food. However, they waived the charges for forgotten order, without any issues.

This is a good place to stay if you want to stay close to Singapore's shopping district.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
JeffRednourHotelMgr, Manager at Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Supsleo,

Thank you for your review and for your overall positive recommendation of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the location as it is certainly ideally situated between Orchard Road and the Botanic Gardens. I am sorry to hear you experienced slow service - please do let me know specifically what occurred so I may follow up further as necessary. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!