The Regent is a clean, comfortable and welcoming place to stay. it is far enough from orchard street shoppong to be quiet and by comparison reasonably priced. the staff are friendly & helpful and we were pleasantly surprised when they gave us local jogging maps.
be aware it is humid every day so if you want to work out outside best to start off at 7am.
the breakfast buffet was phenomenal and a great value. there was a good mix of traditional food and western choices as well.
the botanic gardens are about a mile and shopping about 15 to 20 min walk.
for food there is a chicago themed pub restaurant x the street and we had a delicious pizza at modesto's which is an easy walk down cuscaden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent