Stayed here during a business visit to support a trade visit. The hotel frontage is noted as one of the older 'grey concrete' type designs but that is where any thoughts of greyness end. Inside, the foyer was decorated for Christmas and this added to the magic of the large open space. Throughout the hotel, real antiques are placed as part of the decor. Check in was swift, check out efficient. Had a "Four Seasons Executive" twin room and this was large and airy with a total of five rooms in the "suite" - one toilet / sink, one twin bedroom with separate 'en suite toilet / bath / shower / sink, one walk in wardrobe and a large room containing a sofa, table, desk, mini bar, sideboard and more. Both main room and bedroom had 'french' doors to private balcony. This room then, was stunning. Two large, new flatscreen TVs included. Ordered room service and the food was hot and very tasty - very pleased. Visited the bar each night after the main conference business was over to continue side discussions. Bar stopped serving about midnight each night but allowed us to continue chatting in deep relaxing chairs. Had a meal in the Chinese restaurant but didnt find this to be as stunning as the rest of the hotel experience (the restaurant is very popular with the locals and we did visit last service, late at night, so please try for yourself). Tried breakfast once and this was opulent - would recommend as a social occasion in its own right - from pastries, to made to order deep pan omlettes - foods available from all around the world! I had two doughnuts as couldnt believe how nice the first was! There lots of hotels in Singapore, but this is the one I would like to revisit, for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent