The service at this hotel is exceptional - friendly and warm. From reception to the staff at the pool, they are more than happy to see to their guests' needs. It's great to see staff anticipate your need and come to you before you even ask for them!
The reception area and grounds are well taken care of - orchids beautifying the reception area with a pianist playing in the background and fragrance that changes every now and then as informed by the manager.
Just behind the hotel is Tanglin Mall with shops for the expat where you can get nice quality batik shirts and dresses and a Thai restaurant that serves their own signature dishes which you can't find in an ordinary Thai eatery/restaurant.
It's a nice place to go back to to rest and relax.... Nothing like being waited on hand and foot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent