Not my first choice but that one was full and regent seemed to be a choice, giving me a chance to stay in this hotel chain for the first time, very good experience indeed.
I landed 5:30 am and arrived for check in 6:30 am, having nowhere to go and our room wasn't ready that early, we were allowed to go into the pool changing room for a shower,sunbath and gym room too...after the flight and being so tired i was so touched. Even I didn't have my room keys yet and it was like 7 am they made me feel like home. Wow!
I ended up spending 2 hours for sunbath before there was something open outside so that I could go out for breakfast and sightseeing...
O yeah, I forgot to bring my iPad charger and hotel staff were very helpful, they recharged my iPad every day and got it sent to my room, what more I could ask for? The breakfast was superb, w a wide range of selection, nice coffee, nice tea...
I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent