Family of three from India (Chandigarh) with a 5 year old boy.
We stayed at the Regent for 3 nights 13-16th July, 2012 on our way from India to Bali.
OK so the hotel is in a great location no doubt. Its certainly old world charm but its well worth it. The restaurant serves good food and the best part was that they served the Indian selections (from the room service menu) in the Italian restaurant and subsequently in the Bar also, which made it all very easy for us as our son would eat only the India while we would wanna eat Italian and other stuff. Prices are decent, not over the top. A meal at the restaurant usually costed around $100 without the drinks. BTW yummy Indian naans and chicken curry :)
The rooms were fine, neat and clean. The lobby smells just great and I would love coming back to the hotel after hectic excursions of the day.
The pool is somewhat a disappointment with tall buildings around it. Also the fact that we got a room view with apartment facing balcony was a bit of a downer! But overall the hotel was nice. I'd like to thank Yanti our personal hotel representative who made things pretty easy and comfortable. She was able to get us a late checkout and small welcome cake and muffins for my son and such stuff which made it all special.
Thanks :) will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent