We stayed in the same hotel last year and had a very good stay however this year it was not up to the same standard. We booked a King room and were given a twin which we were unable to change. We were traveling with friends and the hotel mixed up the rooms on check in we were charged for their meals even after we told the hotel twice. We booked into the restaurant for New Years Eve for a buffet with drinks included, the meal was outstanding however we were informed at 1030 PM that the free drinks had finished and we were required to pay if we wanted any more. This was very disappointing, as the year before the drinks went until midnight. Overall the hotel is in an excellent location however it is unlikely that we would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel