I stayed here last year on my way back to the UK. I am here again this year on my way back to the UK but have had my visit extended due to a DVT developing in my leg.Family have gone home so I am here alone.
I was here for 4 days before my leg began to cause me a problem.I was due to check out when I discovered hat I would be unable to fly.The hotel were fantastic,let me stay in my room evan though they were fully booked due to the Youth Olympic games.Unclear yet when I can fly but no pressure from the hotel.
Rooms are great.I am on the 24th floor so I get to use the premier lounge with all its amenities thrown in.
The pool is great too.
Free internet and 2 huge applemacs in the premier lounge
This hotel is in the centre of Singapore .I highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel