The bad thing first. The lift system demands two trips. One to the lobby and another to your room. Fine doing it once - but irritating After a few times.
The lobby is a bit small with limited seating, which is also annoying given that it gets quite crowded as this is another chain of hotels that wants to charge for Wifi in your room. This is a per peeve of mine and should be stopped!!!
rooms are clean and quiet.
Breakfast is okay
Beds are super comfy
Staff are helpful
One last gripe - checking out can take a while.
Overall I enjoyed my stay - but was frustrated by a couple of the things mentioned
Oh and one tip: if the hotel taxi rank looks a bit full, there's a rank on the Main Street which is more visible to taxi drivers and tends to have shorter queues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel